I really like the ability to create and save my own Calculators. Below are a few notes that I made as I created a personalized version of the 42s.
- After downloading the latest version of ND1 I made sure my ND1 User Id was correctly located in: iPhone/Settings/ND1/SharingID
- I started with the ND1 (Classic) XL as a template.
- I renamed it 42s, which allowed me to share/upload it to the ND1 site.
- I also saved it locally to my own MacBook. I followed the instructions for the "Custom Server SetUp" under ND1 Reference Section: http://naivedesign.com/ND1/Custom_Server_Setup.html
- Sadly under OSx 10.11, apache2 is no longer turned on by default. In order to do so, I followed this guide to allow for local sharing (I followed the instructions till the SQL installation): https://coolestguidesontheplanet.com/ge ... l-capitan/
- I was getting errors until I fixed permissions: sudo chmod -R a+w ~/Sites/uploads
- I have a iPhone 7+, so I expanded the rows to 9.
- Then using ND1 (rather than editing Json files), I configured my phone as follows:
- I'm not sure how to change my key colors? I would like to have a more 3D look to them. Has anyone done this? I see it should be possible.
- Is it possible to add an adjustment to ND1 settings to control 'clicking' volume? The sound is too muted. Check out sound of iPhone 42s app.
- Also, is it possible to have clicking 'on' even if the iPhone sound is off?
- Finally, is tactile response possible with new iPhones and iOS?
- When I am in full mode, i.e., the bottom panel is hidden, and I leave ND1 and then come back, I get a weird looking screen: