If it's twitching under your fingers to do a MorphEngine project, but you're not sure what, consider this list of ideas:
- Units type (based on existing Units object of 160 units (and additional definitions from the Constants folder), have a type that allows to do math and move the units, displayed in badge, along; permit dissimilar units to be mixed and update resulting unit string)
- More kinds of graphing (currently only supports 1-D cartesian functions; straightforward to extend this to parametric, etc; implicit functions; 3-D graphing using three.js)
- More kinds of charting (can easily use any existing charting framework)
- All kinds of HTML5 form-based calculators (financial: mortage, TVM, ... science: specific converters, ...)
- Additions to the Special Functions folder (which contains only Bessel functions so far)
- Additions to the APConstants folder (very easy to add another constant given the code for one of the existing ones; rewrite Pi to use BigNum)
- Equation writer (leveraging an existing OpenSource project)
- Improve Chem type (from folder of same name)
- Improve NDImage (constructors off arrays; get ready for WebGL)
I'm more than happy to discuss any of this in detail. If you want to start a discussion, start a thread or send me a message.
Likewise, if you have an idea that you'd like to run past me.