iPhone 7+/iOS 10

General Discussions about ND1

iPhone 7+/iOS 10

Postby Prairie » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:14 pm

I have been using ND1 for a number of years. Recently, I upgraded my phone to a iPhone 7+ and I am using iOS 10. For quite some time, ND1 worked as expected. At one point,however the ND1 just froze up. Repeated starting and stopping the app as well as powering cycling the phone, did not resolve this. As a last resort, I reinstalled ND1. Sadly, I lost all my customizations, which I had expected. As I had images of my reconfigured keypad, I intended to do this again manually. Surprisingly, however, on the iPhone 7, I have lost the extra row of keys. I now have seven rows, as opposed to eight rows. I have tried repeatedly to fix, however I have had no luck. As I believe the extra row was added with the iPhone 6, I wonder if this configuration has not been perpetuated to the iPhone 7.

I Would really love to reengage with ND1, however, I'm not sure if it is still being supported on the latest iPhone. ND1 has always been one of my favorite apps. Absolutely amazing how it can be customized! I would really be sad if there is no continued development.

Thanks,

Prairie
Prairie

Re: iPhone 7+/iOS 10

Postby oliver » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:08 pm

Hi Bryan,

An update is over-, over-, over-due. I'll compile against the latest, test, and see if I can get the long promised update out.

Oliver
oliver
Site Admin

Re: iPhone 7+/iOS 10

Postby Prairie » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:53 am

Fantastic news! Great product. Glad you are still working on it.
Prairie

Return to General